No longer are “impressions” the only way to measure the success of your marketing campaigns. Extreme measures how many people have seen your ad or viewed your email. It does not measure engagement. It would be best if you did not allow an agency or marketer to provide impression data. Instead, find a partner or team member who can help you. It is not enough to have anyone engage with your brand. Revenue is not just about getting more people to your digital channels. You need the right prospects to visit your website and digital channels to make sure you have qualified leads in your sales pipeline. How can you achieve this? It is about creating the right content at the right time and delivering it in the right way, at the right place, for your prospects.
Attract is the stage of inbound marketing that focuses on attracting new visitors to your site in both quantity and quality. This stage is essential to your inbound marketing strategy. It will help you get found by potential customers. You must share the information your prospects search online to launch an effective inbound marketing campaign. You must also ensure that the content is relevant and helps them make decisions. Your online presence will grow as more people discover and benefit from your content.
You can communicate with prospects by creating a content strategy that works across the buyer’s journey. It’s about convincing your prospects that you can solve their problems. This is done through content marketing, which provides useful information that aids in decision-making.
The Attract stage has several tools:
- Blog Articles The first step to creating meaningful content is a blog. A blog is an extremely powerful tool to share useful content with prospects and drive website visits and conversions.
- Videos Video has become a hugely popular medium. You can engage your prospects by creating video content, both short and long-form. This will allow you to create content that they are more likely to share online.
- Podcasts are similar to videos but have seen a rise in popularity. You can share your leadership knowledge in a digital format that is easier to consume.
- Social media: This is an essential tool for every business. Social media allows you to engage with your customers and prospects by sharing images, videos, podcasts and blogs.
- Search Engine Optimization It is essential to optimize your content to search for your content to be found online by people searching for it, either on your website or YouTube.
Inbound marketing creates the right content to tell your brand story and educate your prospects. You can do this by using the “Attract” stage to provide the channels and tools to share your valuable content across different platforms and mediums to reach the right people at the right time. 81% of people will search for products online before they make a purchase. This content will help prospects decide which companies to choose. Keep checking out our Mastering Inbound Marketing Series for future blogs that will provide details about each tool and how to maximize its effectiveness.