THE CHALLENGE: A premium corporate gifting company has been using HubSpot for four years. Although they were using certain tools within HubSpot, they weren’t using the full range of tools available and were not making use of their full potential. This created gaps in their sales and marketing processes and, most importantly, in reporting analytics to determine which campaigns were most successful. They specifically needed help in the following areas from our agency:
– Increasing organic search volume for keywords that are important to their business
– Optimizing website conversions to increase sales qualified leads
– Improved sales reporting to ensure that the correct members of the team have accurate reporting on sales performance
– Ensuring that sales and marketing communicate effectively to share success stories and learn from each other about all aspects of sales and marketing
The INBOUND METHODOLOGY – PLAN & IMPLEMENTATION
Our team performed a HubSpot audit of the company’s digital marketing strategy. We used HubSpot tools and their inbound results to find short- and long-term opportunities. Although this company already used HubSpot, there are many ways to improve the ROI. We made these recommendations and implemented them.
- Optimized search engine optimization and conversion rate optimization.
- Our team performed a thorough analysis of the organization’s search engine optimization. This included page-level recommendations for targeted keywords, page titles and meta descriptions, content, and page-level improvements to navigation. We also developed a conversion rate optimization strategy to improve the conversion of website visitors to qualified leads for the sales team.
- – 63% Increase in Website Sessions
- – 133% Increase in Leads
- HubSpot has moved external landing pages hosted by WordPress to HubSpot.
- HubSpot provides detailed information about landing pages, such as new contact rates, conversion rates, source traffic, and overall trends. This information will help you make better marketing decisions.
- More than 12,700 landing pages were viewed. As a result, email promotion, search engine optimization and link/CTA placement on the website and blog.
- More than 1,350 submissions
- More than 550 new contacts
- 161% in new contacts from organic traffic alone
- 10.75% submission rate from landing page view
- Note: This data was not available in WordPress. It was an issue when assessing landing page performance. HubSpot now provides transparency to help determine which pages are generating the most ROI and those that require improvement.
- To re-engage contacts, we will be using a batch email strategy.
- Although this company created great content such as white papers, checklists, and catalogues, they didn’t promote it to their audience. You can lose your subscribers if you don’t communicate with them by email. They may forget they signed up and then move on to another company. Engaging with your existing contacts will help you re-engage prospects and make them potential new prospects in your pipeline. It doesn’t mean that someone is not qualified just because they entered your funnel last year. You may have the opportunity to re-engage them at the right time. Make use of the tools you have to do this.
- More than 350 landing pages were submitted via email (300 contacts already in place and 50 new contacts).
- 33% more in new contacts via email
- In 12 months, over 2,600 contacts engaged with emails again. This was a significant increase from the number of contacts who had never engaged in email. This was possible by integrating Seventh Sense into HubSpot, a HubSpot integration that uses AI to personalize email sending times.