Inbound marketing is essential today. Digital Market doesn’t even begin to cover the topic. Because of the complexity and sophistication of client behaviour across different platforms and networks, Inbound Marketing is the only way to provide the best possible support for clients and achieve the desired return on investment.
Inbound Marketing helps businesses save more than $14 per client, according to a study by Invesp. Inbound marketing is also proven to have positive results for 41% of experts in marketing. 82% of them believe that Inbound marketing positively impacts their marketing strategies.
It is important to establish goals throughout the inbound market process. However, they must be smart goals that allow us to move forward. You can still learn the SMART methodology, but it is very helpful.
What are SMART goals?
Smart Goals must meet 5 criteria.
- Specific: Answer specific questions such as what, how and when. When defining them, you must be specific and concrete.
- Measurable We can quantify our goals and the benefits and then analyze and compare the results to determine whether we succeeded or failed.
- Attainable Don’t waste time on unattainable goals or impossible targets, even if they are important to you. It is important to see the truth of the situation. This will allow you to avoid frustration and failure. It would be best if you continued to grow, not at once.
- Relevant Your company’s goals should have an actual and significant impact.
- Time-related: Goals should be accomplished within a set timeframe, have a time frame for realization, and be in the desired scenario. Scheduling is crucial for project success.
The SMART philosophy can be applied to inbound market goals and will help us expand the actions and routes that we can take to reach our goal. These inbound marketing strategies will help you achieve the smart goals for your project.
Key goals of the Inbound Marketing Strategy
Attracting web traffic
Your web design must be well thought out to grab the attention of potential clients. Next, you need to interact with them via forms, CTAs and other acquisition methods. For visitors to become leads, they need to be able to navigate your site with ease and have the right content.
Traffic alone does not generate business. It’s important to draw the right people so that we can provide the product or service they require. Inbound Marketing offers these techniques to help you achieve your goals:
- Define the Buyer Personality: The BP represents the ideal customer for a company or a product/service. First, analyze and identify your users’ behavioural patterns and profiles to determine what they are interested in you. This guide will show you step-by-step how to create a Buyer Persona.
- Create content Quality, unique; informative content is key to attracting future clients. It is important to remember that your content should be targeted at your Buyer Persona. There are many formats for content: ebooks, blogs, webinars and video tutorials.
- SEO Techniques – To get traffic, web positioning is essential. We must learn SEO writing and how to use long-tail keywords. Also, we need to improve link building techniques to increase our domain authority and increase the number of backlinks.
- Social media: By sharing content on social networks that we know our target audience, we can create engagement, develop a community and increase our visibility to the users who are most interested in us. We must be cautious when choosing which networks we should strengthen or ignore based on the trends and profiles of each network.